Thursday, October 10, 2013

Here we go!

So, I don't really know what I'm doing as far as a blog goes, like how to make it all pretty and functional, but I thought it might be neat to start one. Mainly for family so that they can know what's going on with us and the girlies. I'm not going to guarantee that I'll post a lot or keep it very up to date, but I'll do my best!

Here's what's going on with us...



We have officially moved back to Gassville after living in Northwest Arkansas for the 2012-2013 school year. Our house never sold (we only had like 3 people look at it in a span of 9 months). Jared got a job at Baxter County Alternative School in Mountain Home teaching Social Studies and assisting with the basketball team.

I (I'm assuming you know that "I" refers to Angela) quit teaching and am staying at home with Izzy and Addy and babysitting two little boys during the week; a 6 month old and an almost 2 year old. So needless to say, I've been busy, busy, even though I'm at home. I've also been doing some math tutoring here and there in the evenings.

Izzy has started playing soccer! She likes it. She doesn't really know what she's doing though, ha! She just kind of chases everyone else around the field. I think she just thinks it's a time to play with her friends. Which is good, she's so friendly. There are 5 other kids on her team, ranging from 4 to 6 years old, and she knows all of their names! They've played 4 games so far and have only lost one of them. And, Izzy kicked the ball 4 times in the last game! She was excited. At one point in the middle of the game, she managed to kick the ball, and then she ran over to Jared (he's their coach, and the coaches are on the field during the games for the under 6 kids) and was like, "I kicked the ball!" And he said, "That's good, now kick it again!" Haha, so funny.

Here are a few pictures.






Kicking off!!






She's the smallest on the team, but she's so cute!

Just standing around...

Addy not paying any attention to her sissy.




Addy is just being a two year old, haha! It's been an adjustment for her (and me...) having another kid at the house who is around her age. They butt heads a lot...sometimes literally...and not on accident.

Anyways, that's all I can think of right now.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment